Visiting professor John Jackson has been an observer of Illinois politics for decades, but the consequences left behind by the Rod Blagojevich administration are a breed of their own.
Blagojevich, who was convicted Tuesday of lying to FBI agents in 2005, left office with Illinois suffering a $13 billion budget deficit, a change in the way business is done in Springfield and a black mark on the Democratic Party.
Jackson spoke to the Blagojevich legacy in this week’s video commentary…
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Congressional candidates in 8th District ramp up get-out-the-vote efforts
- Pinhook, Mo., residents will gather to share memories of a lost way of life in the floodway
- The pope's St. Louis connection: St. Philippine Duchesne
- Snapshots: All about the Benjamin
- Get lost: New Science Center exhibit examines ancient Egypt