* Southern Illinoisan: Poll predicts close governor’s, senate race
* The Capitol Fax Blog: Dead cat bounce for the Dems or another flawed poll?
* Chicago Sun-Times: New poll shows Brady up by 9 percentage points in governor’s race
* St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Brady back up in new poll over Quinn for Illinois governor
* KMOX: New poll in Ill. Governor and Senate race
* Associated Press: White House sends Biden, other top names to Ill.
* Chicagoist: New Poll Shows Brady Ahead of Quinn
* WSIU-FM: Simon Institute Poll Shows Tight Contests
* Illinois Issues Magazine: Poll shows Brady gaining in governor’s race
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- Congressional candidates in 8th District ramp up get-out-the-vote efforts
- Pinhook, Mo., residents will gather to share memories of a lost way of life in the floodway
- The pope's St. Louis connection: St. Philippine Duchesne
- Snapshots: All about the Benjamin
- Get lost: New Science Center exhibit examines ancient Egypt